POST UTME SCREENING FORM FOR THE 2022–2023 ACADEMIC SESSION AT THE UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA (UNN).
The University of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) post-UTME screening exercise application form is currently available for purchase for the academic year 2022–2023.
From November 4, eligible candidates are asked to submit an application for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening process.
The screening form costs Two Thousand Naira (2,000), and the UNN post-UTME cut-off mark is 160. Below are the steps and instructions for obtaining the UNN post-UTME form.
Post-UTME Registration Procedure:
- Visit the University Website: unn.edu.ng
- Click on the UNN portal (Top right corner of the Website)
- Click Prospective Students
- Select Online Application Form for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening Exercise
- Enter JAMB Registration Number
- Generate Invoice
- Proceed to the bank for Payment or pay using your ATM Card
- Return to Portal
- Re-enter JAMB Registration Number
- Complete Date of Birth and all other blank fields
- Enter O-Level Subjects and Grades (also provide your Centre and Examination Number)
- Re-enter your grades correctly
- Upload all Certificates list below (ensure that their sizes are not above 100KB)
- Birth Certificate
- Local Government Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate
- JAMB Result Slip
- O-Level 1
- O-Level 2 ( For double sitting candidates) and click the NEXT button
- Review the Summary page and check that all details entered are correct
- Check the CONFIRMATION BOX below
- Click SUBMIT
- Print acknowledgment Slip.
The screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session shall be by the assessment of verified JAMB UTME, O/Level, and Direct Entry results in place of the P-UTME CBT examination. Candidates won’t be considered for admission if they don’t upload their validated O/Level results to CAPS in a timely manner.